31 March 2011

Today, I Want:

(Be warned: this post probably won't make much sense.  And might not even be very fun to read.  It will probably not be logical or coherent.  Today, I'm okay with that.  But only today.)

Today, I want to do the following:

  • Lay on my new couch all day.
  • Lay under a cozy blanket without getting too hot.
  • Sit outside and enjoy the nonexistent nice warm spring weather.
  • Eat all the different kinds of pasta.
  • Go to Washington, DC.
  • Watch anything Will Arnett has ever done.
  • Watch an America's Next Top Model marathon.
  • Make friends with Amy Poehler.
  • Get a massage and facial.
  • Go buy a bulldog.
  • Receive $10,000 and go buy a whole new wardrobe.
  • Read my Charlotte Bronte novel all day.
  • Sit in an art supply store and breathe in the smell of art supplies.
  • Sit in a library or bookstore and breathe in the smell of books.
  • Find the perfect nail polish color.
  • Get a haircut.
  • Move to the beach.
  • Go to Scotland.  Ireland would be acceptable, too.
I want to do all those things today.

I will probably just continue to sit here at my desk sipping my green tea.

2 comments:

  1. This one was my favorite: Sit in a library or bookstore and breathe in the smell of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon: I agree - think that is probably the best one on the list. At least, at this particular moment I think so. Are you a book fiend, too?

    ReplyDelete

Google Search.